I have yet to be disappointed during my weekend trips to this city. Moving away from it has made me appreciate it many times more than I ever did while a resident.
-Happy Birthday celebration for my main squeeze.
– Surprise visit from my dear friend (hey you may know her!)
-Followed by tears of joy…and then quick wipe away from embarrassment.
-Great conversation. Great memories.
This past weekend’s top stops:
- 4505 Burgers & BBQ Top eat: Frankaroni
- Bourbon & Branch Top drink: Frank Lloyd Wright
- Petit Crenn Top eat: Mushroom tartine & gnocchi
- Cala Top eat: Clam & octopus over grilled bread
- State Bird Provisions Top eat: Trout
- Park Tavern Top eat: Smoked deviled egg
- Trou Normand Top drink: Algonquin
Itinerary set by Brent… Always.